From:
MRS TRACY E BUSSEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 1995 15:39:51 EDT
  I have a adorable eight week old female kit who everytime she plays
ends up with the hicups.  Like any kit, she is really into chewing and
is being taught what is acceptible chewing and what is too hard.  She
is my fourth ferret.  The first three I also had as babies and never
noticed any of them hicupping.  Is this normal or should I be alarmed?
I tried to look it up but none of my ferret books say anything about
hicups.  She is going to the vets next week for her distemper and if
this continues I plan to ask the vet.  I just wondered if anyone out
there knew anything about this.

   Tracy Bussey

   Max (The rubber hedgehog is mine! Mine! MINE!)
   Madie (I have the remote control in my possesion
          and now I can laugh at Dad when he has to
          manually switch those channels!!)
   Marnie (Can't you see I'm sleeping!)
   Baby   (Max keeps taking  that neat rubber hedgehog
           away from me! HICUP!!)