Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 1995 03:32:44 -0800
From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Also specifically to Vickie & Rex, and Drew & Merlin;

Timmy & friends' maintenance food recipe (Supplement to regular dry food&
treats)

     The following recipe is for 8 ferrets, can be refrigerated or use
smaller amounts proportionally.
a/o 8/12/95

4       jars Gerber Turkey Rice 2nds baby food
2       tsp. Ferratone
1       heaping tsp. Lewis Labs Brewers yeast
1       tsp. powdered garlic    (NOT garlic salt!)
2       scoops KMR (kitten milk replacement)
2-4     Tbl. pure water
8       cc Pet Tinic liquid vitamins
1       30mg CoQ10 capsule (contents only)
4       tsp. clover honey
800-1000  mg. Vitamin. C powder
1       cc Colloidal Silver (270ppm) available from Silver Wings,
800-952-4787  (not used as a therapeutic dose, but to countermand the fact
that the Gerber product is not organic or of highest possible quality, but
more cost effective substitute.

A)      If ferret is skinny, and / or not eating well, Deliver 2.0 high
        calorie supplement (Mead Johnson=mfg.) from any pharmacy would be
        added to approx.  30% of recipe by volume.  Not critical ratio.

B)      If desperately ill, would add 10cc per ferret per jar of baby food
        of PWS 2000 herbal supplement, 1-2 tsp. of clover honey, and provide
        water with clover honey & PWS at ratio of 1/2 C.  water, 1 Tbl.
        clover honey, and 10cc herbal tonic.  (I can provide purchase info.)

C)      If ill would also use colloidal silver as natural anti biotic &
        immune system booster.  Depending on condition, have used .2cc up
        to 1cc/ferret /day in divided doses.

D)      Have been doing for almost 3 weeks now, treatment of enlarged
        spleens on four of my little ones with colloidal silver, .3cc to
        1cc/ferret/day depending on magnitude of enlargement.  Wanted to not
        report too soon, but have found a general across the board a
        shrinking to about 1/2 of original size b4 treatment!  Still early,
        and by the grace of God & the previous work of Stephene in Colorado
        these are encouraging results, but this is offered as research
        information, not a guarantee or "medical advice"; Consult your
        favorite health practitioner as appropriate, etc.

        Having said all that, I am very thankful that I'm having such
positive results with something that I have not heard of any treatment for
except surgery.  I am speculating the mechanism of action is to help kill
off defective and invading cells much earlier in the immune response cycle
so the total of dead cells the spleen has to filter out is vastly reduced.
I do not have the equipment, budget, nor desire to subject my fuzzies to
the drawing of blood , etc. necessary to "prove" a scientific methodology,
but am content to simply get positive results that should result in longer,
healthier lives.  Their energy levels are up overall, and Timmy (who last
Oct. was diagnosed with terminal lymphoma, & 2-3 weeks to live, for the
newcomers), currently is the last to want to go to sleep in some nice quite
corner! :) :) :)      [much happiness being expressed!]

        Keep well, & God bless,   Gary

800-209-1071