Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 29 May 1995 23:47:56 -0400
From:
Andre Klefenz / Jennifer Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Hi once again, I am personally trying to see if I can double the size of
todays mailing list!

I wanted to respond to Georgette Peters' note about Gushi's teddy bear.
Newton has a stuffed chicken, baby toy that makes a squeaky noise when you
shake it (which she does very enthusiastically). I have sewn the head back
on it at least three times in the two-almost three years I've had Newton.
She grabs it and turns it around until she has the back of its neck. You
can hear the grinding as she squeezes it... yeesh! I have a pile of all my
old stuffed toys on top of her cage and everyday she moves all that she can
carry (always by the throat) to under the couch. Then I put her away and
put them all back- keeps us both entertained.

Thats all for today, I promise! ...I'm very tired
'night all!

Jen Andre and Newton
Halifax