Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 24 May 1995 07:33:00 -0500
From:
James Cristea <[log in to unmask]>
Well, Cody had an ultrasound last night and the Dr.  discovered a mass on
his pancrease and one on his right adrenal gland.  The pancreatic tumor
was the cause of his seizures.  Too much insulin was using up the sugar
in his blood and therefore his brain had no energy to run on.  It makes
sense now since Cody has been absolutely craving Cheerios and raisins
(good sugar!).  He now gets Karo syrup in his water bottle.

Prognosis: Surgery recommended to remove both tumors.  (At a cost of
about $800).

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has had this surgery and what
the outcome and longevity of the ferret was afterwards.

This poor guy has been through so much in the past 3 weeks with his
bladder surgery, but he is a trooper and acts as if nothing is wrong.

Thanks for all your help!

Jim Cristea ("Yes Doctor, I'm sure you'll have fun in Hawaii." $$$$$$$)
  & Cody ("Damn them, they've shaved nearly ever hair off of me!")
Levittown, PA