Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 16 May 1995 19:40:08 EDT
From:
Danny Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Well, Buster is home.  He is a little groggy, but doing fine.  We may be a
little premature on the lymphosarcoma diagnosis (at least I pray so), because
the lymph nodes were mostly fat.  I'm not real sure how they just suddenly
became more noticable, but that was at least some good news.  I will keep
everybody updated on the results of the biopsy and the blood chemestry panel.

As a side note, I am very glad I went ahead and had the biopsy done--after
having gone thru this before, I needed to have some type of confirmation one way
or the other specifically requarding the lymphoma.  I just want to be prepared
for what is in my experience the worst.  I just wanted to ward off the
"over-reaction" responses I might get--but that doesn't mean I don't want to
hear from you.

Well, I'm off to read my mail--FML & Modern Ferret!!!!  (talk about timing....)
I've already read Dr. Williams', and Dr. Weiss' articals.  Just wonderful.

Ferret kisses and dooks,

Danny