Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 6 May 1995 01:36:53 -0400
From:
I want to start out by apologizing for any confusion I may have created in my
posts.  And to say.....PLEASE, you're just the type we are looking for to
have write to us.... so please do.

<My question:  How do I write to the CA senate and mail it to CDFA?

For a "formal" style letter, use the mail-to address in the body of the
letter something like this:

CA State Senate
Capitol Building
Sacramento, CA 95814

Then the "body" of the letter can be something like this:

Dear Senators;

Blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah...........

Sincerely,

Joe Blow
Resident of XX state to save my ferrets (or something like that)

Then, although the letter contains the address of the CA state senate please
put it in an envelope with the CDFA address on it.  Why are we doing it this
way?

We want to present an accumulated amount all at the same time.  If they get
mailed one at a time to the Senate they may (I stress may) just get put
aside, but if presented en mass so to speak they will, in our opinion, be far
more impressive.

Thanks again,
CDFA1