Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 4 May 1995 11:20:43 -0700
From:
Jazmyn Concolor <[log in to unmask]>
  When going to rallys or putting on talks or demos in a state where ferrets
are illegal, do remember that its not illegal to show tapes of them to people.
Collect tapes showing ferrets romping and playing and mix them with talks from
vets and other experts on the care and feeding of them, plus what people can
do to help legalize them.  Visual presentation is always the most effective.
  Invite members (from outside CA) to send in footage even, to get a variety..
Maybe a breeder showing all the colors they come in or footage of ferret shows
to intice the show animal crowd.  (I personaly show rats and mice..I'm proud
of every award they have, as if they were my kids bringing home A's from school)

  I posted a list of other suggestions on rec.pets, but forgot to save the file
to put it here to..