Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 4 May 1995 01:22:23 -0400
From:
Lil Knights <[log in to unmask]>
To anyone out there with an answer.

I have a friend who just reciently got a new ferret as a companion for her
3 year old thinking he needed a friend and he did not like it.  His mannor
has changed and he is wanting to be held more and licks her face a lot and
he never use to do this.  He refuses to play with the baby and she said he
has been very VERY rough with him.  They are both males and both decented
and nutered.

Any suggestions to help bring them together and make them friends??????

My friend does not have a computer which is why I am posting this for her.

Lil Knights  (NUGET)