From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 1995 07:58:57 -0500
Okay, the list is pretty well done... meaning I'm down to about two or three
pieces of mail regarding it a day, instead of the 15-20 I was getting for
awhile. There are over 100 owners and over 350 ferrets so it just wouldn't
be practical to post the list. If you haven't already gotten a copy of the
list, that means either your email didn't request it, or I misplaced your
mail saying you wanted it. Email to [log in to unmask] for the list.
I will continue to add names as I get mail and then post a note periodically
saying there is a newer version out if you're interested. In your mail, tell
me what format you would prefer. Right now it is in Word for Windows version
6.0 which is what I'll default to if you don't tell me. Hope you enjoy the
list, the project was a BLAST!

oh yeah, if you have corrections to make, please note your assigned owner
number. This will make things a ton easier for me.

ahn
 the ferret name list compiler.
"You're not going crazy,
  you're going sane in a crazy world!" ~The Tick~