From:
"Diane E. Emery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 1995 10:46:00 -0600
Okay guys, I have figured out why Rocket wasn't eating. He doesnt want to
eat in his cage anymore. A couple weeks ago, Alex and I bought Rocket a new
and so far untippable bowl. Filled it with food and put it on the floor in
the dining room. He loved it. Ate with no problem. Unfortunately, he doesnt
want to eat out of it in his cage. When I take it and put it on the floor,
he eats. In the morning or after work when he comes out of the cage, he
hasnt touched the food. I take the bowl out and put it on the floor and he
chows down like he hasnt eaten in a week. Any ideas why he is doing this?
or how I can get him to eat in his cage? I dont really want to go back to
the old bowl since his favorite game was "pick up the bowl and dump all the
food out" and we wasted an awful lot of food that way. Any help would be
appreciated!

Diane