From:
Michael and Kelly Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 1995 03:23:09 -0400
Howdy!

Had a scary incident the other day, and want to know if anyone else has, too..

Gave all the animals, cats and ferrets, a dose of HARTZ Hairball Remedy for
Cats.  I have given this product 2 or 3 times before, with no bad results.
However, this time all three ferrets that I gave it to (Clementine was
asleep and I thought I'd get her when she woke up) immediately started
vomiting!  They had never done this before!  Davey had the hardest time,
pawing at his mouth because he could not get it out of his system.  After the
initial vomiting, everybody was fine, and seems to be thru today, about four
days later.  Davey didn't even hurt the inside of his mouth with his pawing.
Curious!!

What do you think?  Vets?  Needless to say, I am going back to nutrical, with
no side effects!

Thanks in advance for any shared info,
Kelly and Michael,
the ferret fuzzies and feline furries

PS Pam, could you e-mail the WWW page address to me?  I can't find it...
thanks!

[Moderator's note: See Pam's signature on her post later in this issue. BIG]