From:
Andre Klefenz / Jennifer Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 1995 23:21:38 -0400
Animal rights are a very prominant issue in my life, and my heart goes out
to the BFF's that will inevitably suffer due to the release, but I would
like to raise a tough-love point. The ferrets that will be released are old
and dont have sizable litters so in regards to expanding the species, they
are relatively dispensable. A lot can be learned from their release for the
future release of more fertile, young ferrets. I agree that all measures of
adjusting the ferrets to the wild should be taken.

I am iffy on this topic, I am not directly supporting either side of the
argument, I just thought I'd mention a left-out topic. Please respond
privately so we dont tie up the FML with non-domestic ferret stuff.

Jen
Halifax Nova Scotia