From:
Liana Winsauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 1995 09:11:05 -35900
I just have to share my happiness.  My baby (OK, he's 3), Akira has what
appears to be abcesses on his jaw and rump.  As far as I could tell he
wasn't eating (jaw pain) his normal dry Science Diet.  He wouldn't touch
baby food turkey or lamb.  Then I remembered how dreadfully bland that
stuff was (my [human] baby refused to eat it until I added pepper or some
other seasoning!), and also remembered the old CANNED Science Diet.
After his dose of antibiotic this morning I gave him some.  He ate it!
Not much, but he ate some.  I think I'll still get the ingredients for
duck soup so I'll have it on hand.
Lon