Date:
Fri, 5 May 1995 08:14:09 -0500
We tried yesterday to check on handedness in our two. Blaze is a little
large and has trouble to stand up long enough to do the experiment. I only
got him to use his hand once but it was the left. I think he may not see
real well either. Once the raisin is out of sight it must not be his ;)
Brandy stood up several times. Evertime she clapped at the raisin with both
hands. It was so cute. I'll try again to see if she ever uses just one. So
does this mean I have one lazy lefty and one ambidextrous? :)

Angi, Brandy, and Blaze