From:
Urban Fredriksson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 1995 11:38:08 -0500
Some ferret owners in Sweden have recently got a problem with
veterinarians who no longer want to give HCG shots to females to bring
them out of heat.  They seem to think they've got good reasons not to,
but the veterinarian ferret authorities here actually recommend HCG,
so I don't think they have.

Has there been anything published internationally that could've given
them the impression it's not a good idea?

Alison seems to be the most popular of my ferrets.  When I brought
them all to the vet she became the favourite with the staff, with
Rustan a close 2:nd.

Her home page is also the most frequently accessed, with around 20
persons per day wanting to see it, or perhaps not wanting it.  (With
Rustan's, which is worth seeing getting perhaps 4 accesses.) Since
I've made the four home pages to very different styles, and Alison's
deliberatly "bad", I used to think some had put up a pointer to it as
an example of what to avoid, but I can't find that pointer, so now I
think they look for someone else named Alison.  (If someone finds a
pointer to alison.htm, please tell me where.)

A few days ago Ziff-Davis told be they wanted to use one of the
black/white pictures of Alison on a CD-ROM of theirs, and asked me
what I wanted the credit line to say.  They didn't mention payment in
their message where they wanted me to give them permission to use it,
and haven't answered my question on how much they planned to pay, so I
guess they want a cheaper picture...

--
 Urban Fredriksson  [log in to unmask]
 http://www.ki.icl.se/urf/urf.htm  Ferrets; Aircraft; Trains