From:
"Andrea Miralia (moonferret)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 1995 02:24:24 -0500
Well,
after much panicking, she's putting onweight again and has normal stool!  I
was so scared we were going to lose her.  We still don't know if it was a
blockage or a virus that only affected her (and not my other 4).  If it was a
blockage, it may still be in there so I'm watching her carefully.  I'm just
happy she's acting normal now-- she's eating TONS and is already curious and
playful.  She is gaining her weight back wonderfully quickly.

I thank everyone for their hopes and advice!  We're joking around that the
Barium was a therapeutic miracle cure.  I'm so happy she didn't have to have
surgery.  (She will have it eventually, but not until she's strong.)

Thanks again.

Oh- anyone have any good names for her that  mean  "reborn"? I've been
wanting  to change her name anyway, and now that she's back with me,  it
seems like a good time. :)

----  [log in to unmask]  (Andrea M.) [log in to unmask]
 Ferret-children Joon, Ben, Tiresias  Van  Winkle, Couscous, and Sable
        Sweet Dreams to my sweet angel-ferrets Frito and Kadi