From:
Fran Schreiber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 1995 17:15:39 -0500
Remember, LOS of NJ is holding it's annual Ferret Fiasco on June 24th, l995
at the Edison Ramada Inn on Woodbridge Avenue in Edison, New Jersey.

Any information concerning how to enter, join or just enjoy the fun should be
directed to me, Flu in NJ through the FML.

Hope to hear from all of you soon.

From all of us at LOS of NJ, Fran, Ron, Sue, Joe, Rose and of course, all of
our fuzzy friends.

[Moderator's note: Thus far 3 different people have posted essentially the
same thing over the last few days.  I'm letting this one through since it is
the only one with the the actual email address in the header.  But, I think
we all know about the Ferret Fiasco show by now, thanks.  BIG]