From:
"Dr. Gary Holowicki" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 1995 01:09:26 EDT
BFF infogram, 6/8/95
From & by Gary Holowicki, [log in to unmask]

The following information is from Pete Gober, 605-224-8693

    Wednesday evening one of the Pueblo fellows was lost to coyotes.
(Carolyn says his name was Jeramy...  -sigh-) .  Thursday AM, 12 were
accounted for, the remaining one's coller was intermittent, so they do not
know if the collar is defective, or was damaged by another coyote.  Pete
admits statistically (!) this is still good, but they all can be killed in
a day, at any time.  (hmmmm..)

    He had already given the ID numbers, called "stud book numbers" to
Carolyn.  He personally supports the Living Care Center concept, but does
not have the power to change anything.

    I am trying to keep my thoughts out of these info's., so as to keep
them as factual as possible and not the subject of another debate.

        Respectfully, Gary