From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 1995 09:10:39 -0400
Andrea,

We've been trying to supply pet stores with free info for a couple of years.
 Some will accept it and hand it out, others feel that it cuts into their
"Pet Book" trade and will not give it out.  They're comment was "Great
booklet, why don't you have it printed and we can sell it?"

That's what we ended up doing.  Thirty-one pages.  Made it as inexpensive as
we could.  Drawings but no photos.  No ferret reproduction.  Just a lot of
the basics that we wanted the ferret owners to have right on-hand.  At least
now the pet stores and pet supply stores are willing to carry it.

If you're interested, email me and I'll send you the particulars. This might
save you a lot of trouble and effort.

Dick B.