From:
David Numerow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 1995 02:13:30 -0800
I want to thank all of you who e-mailed me on this subject.  Unfortunately
I think I have to narrow myself to two choices and just be happy about it.
In this part of the world, the fieldguides (thanks all of you who had the
GREAT idea to look in these things!) showed that Minks and Martins both fit
all of my search criterion.as to place and physical characteristics.
However, nothing I could find mentioned the pug nose

     Seems even the experts can't tell one sable from another. I know I
never could ;)

David & Susan
Iggy ("see, it pays to be white and gray")
Basilsaurus Rex (" sorry Karl, B. Regina just doesn't flow")