Date:
Thu, 11 May 1995 15:09:55 -0700
Hi All,

    Throughout my frolics through ferret-land, I have heard a few snippets
about ferret shows.  I must admit I am ignorant on this one, but I was
wondering...  are these like dog and cat shows?  Or are they more like
public awareness things?  It sounds interesting, would anyone know of any
of these shows in Washington State?  I go to school on the East side, and
visit the West side often.  Thanks for any info.

Jeannette &
Bean (Ferrets?  Did somebody say ferrets?)