From:
"SCOTTIES, WIRES, AND WEASELS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 1995 17:14:53 -0600
I purchased a bag of this stuff last night and plan to take it to
my vet tomorrow.  As to the specs:
Protein 35% min
Fat, 15% min
Fiber, 3% max
Moisture, 10% max
Ash, 6.5% max
Maxgnesium, 0.1% max
Taurine .15%

Vitamins, minerals and amino acids are all listed separately.
As for ingredients,
chicken meal, ground yellow corn, brewers rice, corn gluten meal,
animal fat (preserved with Vit E, C, and citric acid), corn oil
, dried eggs, cane molasses, beet pulp, raisin juice, brewers dried
yeast, natural flavors, salt, taurine, and lots' o vit and minerals...!
Half of my 4 loved it right away when I gave them a few pieces
but the two others are neophobes and even refused Linatone the first
time just on principal!
I am excited NOT to see chicken by-product meal, which is the
first ingredient in Iams kitten.  Just wondering about the sucrose content,
which, I doubt is very high.

Aims