From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 1995 08:37:55 EST
        Well I learned something new last night.  Here's a little of the
backround.  Tasha my ferret from hell is not getting any better at biting,
so I figured from now on I'll cage her at night.  My cage wich is only
used on trips has housed my guys for years without an escape.  So last night
I set up the cage put Tasha in and went to sleep.  This morning she was out
and missing.  After a half hour search still no sign of her at all.  I
shut off news and listend.  I could here a faint scratching coming from the
kitchen.  There she was stuck in a cabinet.  I don't know how she got out
of the cage yet, but the big thing is how did she get in the cabinet.  I
have a twienty pound bag of litter in front of the door.  I know she's
small and quite smart when it comes to getting into trouble but this is
truely baffling.

        Brad, and the gang

        P.S. Have a good weekend all