Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 25 May 1995 16:59:57 -0500
From:
Mary Allen <[log in to unmask]>
A couple people suggested pulling up the carpet.  Well, I *did* have
a nice hardwood floor in Merritt's room.  But ever since I've had him
he's had to dig and dig and dig to get under the closet door, so he
can sleep in my sweatshirts.  (Never mind there is at least a 2 inch
clearance, so he can slide right under the door if he wants to.)
At some point in time, my floors will need to be refinished.  Oh
well, one of the joys of ferret parenthood.

A great Memorial Day weekend to all!