Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 24 May 1995 09:23:11 -0500
From:
Elisa Beth Stamm <[log in to unmask]>
I thought I'd update the situation with FFc and the missing checks.  We
sent "Mary Fields" a certified letter, which was finally signed for 1 1/2
weeks after we sent it.  BUT we did not hear from them, so we called the
Better Business Bureau to report them and are in the process of filing a
complaint.  Then, my mom tracked Mary down at work(she used a work
envelope with an FFc return address label stuck on it).  She called her
yesterday, and boy was Mary p****d.  She started screaming at my mom,
repeatedly questioning how my mom got her work number.  Every time my mom
tried to tell her, she would start screaming again.
To make a long story short, we got no answers.  Mary said that they were
waiting to hear from the company that makes the checks, or that they were
waiting for more orders or something, before they would print them.
FINALLY, Mary agreed to send my mom her money back, although we're not
holding our breath waiting for the check.
BTW, on the topic of the ferrets who played pick-up with the spaggetti(sp?),
on Sun., I was in the other room and my girls were asleep, so I thought, in
my room.  After about 30 min., I went to get something from my room and what
did I find?  Linguini all over the floor, along with my insence sticks,
candles, books, and statues that I keep on my windowsill.  Not only did they
jump from my bed to my tv, they them climbed to my windowsill, knocked
everything off of it and then scaled two milk crates to get the pasta.  I am
still finding little pieces stashed in their favorite hiding spots.
What can you do???????

Lisa