Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 23 May 1995 03:36:29 -0400
From:
"Andrea Miralia (moonferret)" <[log in to unmask]>
I've begun work on a booklet on ferret care/ health for the pet stores in
my area.  Are there other people out there who could do the same for
their area pet stores?  I've found that NONE of the pet stores around
here provide any information to ferret buyers, and don't discriminate
about who they sell the ferrets to. :(  So, I offered to make up little
pamphlets for them and their customers.  Anyway, I'd be happy to send
copies to people, and you can make as many copies as you want for your
area stores.  I  *do* need permission from the various contributors to
the FAQ to do this, as I'm using the FAQ for much information.  I have to
abbreviate it into the most simple, friendly language so that pet store
folks will WANT to pass it on to their customers, and so customers will
read it.  For instance, I think discussing symptoms of illnesses is
important, but I think it's unwise to delve into medical terminology.

Any suggestions?

----  [log in to unmask]  (Andrea M.) [log in to unmask]
         Ferret-children Juno, Benny, Selkie, Bean, and Whitman
        Sweet Dreams to my sweet angel-ferrets Frito and Kadi
           "I can't apologize for what I know." - Ani Difranco
              New Yorker by BIRTH, North Carolinian by CHANCE