Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 12 May 1995 11:27:01 -0500
From:
Angela Pruitt <[log in to unmask]>
About a year ago, I asked throught the FML for letters to various airlines
to encourage them to treat ferrets as well as they treat dogs, cats and
parrots, in allowing them to travel with their owners in the cabin.
   Thanks to all (any?) who wrote!  I wrote and phoned many times...
Only one airline responded positively: Delta.  It is now our favorite airline,
since it is the only one (serving Little Rock, that is) which specifically
allows ferrets in the cabin.  On any others, you take your chances (Oh, did
you say "ferret"???  I thought you said "parrot".  Parrots are allowed, you'll
have to rent a car to get your ferret home.)
... That sort of thing.)
   Best regards,
     Bob Reis
     Little Rock AR