Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 2 May 1995 08:14:05 EDT
From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
    First My heart goes out to those who have lost ferrets last week.

    I love this idea of you guys in California getting to together. I'm on
the other coast but may be in California in the fall for a wedding.  Of
course my ferrets will stay here but it would be nice if I could bring
them along.  I hope you have a large turn out.  Keep up the good work and
I pray for your success.  June 10 th.  is a very special day in my family
I hope it becomes a very special day to the CDFA, FA, and California.

    MASS.  Good luck guys.  I may not live there anymore but a small part
of my heart will always be there.  That and all the tax money I gave. :-)

    Well an update on Tasha.  I don't believe it she is starting to come
around.  No leather gloves either.  I can't hold her for long but she is
letting me hold and scratch the back of her neck from time to time.  I
even showed some backbone and let her give me a ferret kiss on the nose.
Here I wanted a nose ring but couldn't afford a professional.  :-) I get
the feeling in a few more months I'll have a semi-sweet little girl.

    Also when I got her she had no hair on her tail. Not adrenal but
from stress and abuse.  With the spring coat coming in she is looking
better every day.

    Good luck all and have a good week.

    Brad and the Gang.
    Melbourne, FLA