Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 1995 13:55:22 -0400
From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks to those of you who responded privately to my post in FML 1153.
Several of you asked that I keep you informed on what happens on this
subject.  Let me assure you that as I find out more information, good or bad,
I will post it here.  After all that is at least part of the purpose of this
mailing list.  And I encourage any others who may know more, or contrary
information, to please post it here as well.  I wouldn't mind at all being
all or partially wrong on this subject.

-- Tim, Salena %%, (dad, I wasn't illegal before, <sigh>)