From:
Sharon Burbine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 1995 20:36:14 -0400
Still no word today where our bill will be ending up.  The guess is that it
will go to the Senate Ways and Means.  Will post with that info as soon as
its available.  Should know within a day or two.

Well, we were published today in the Boston Herald, page 20.  My local
newspaper contacted me and did an article.  Got page 1.  Also, had reports
that we made the 6:00 news last night locally, and also a local talk radio
station did a blurb on us this morning.  Hope  the press continues.  We hope
to get more supporters by putting out more info. I think this will help the
cause greatly.

Thanks again all for your help and words of support!