Date:
Wed, 10 May 1995 23:38:53 -0400
To all the little ferret people:
My ferret is 7 months old and his name is Bailey.  My question is , when he
plays he makes a hissing sound along with his squeak noises.  I was curious
if this hissing was just out of fun or is he maybe trying to tell me
something.  Bailey also loves cheerios.  Actually he lives for them.  Is it
really good for him to eat alot of cheerios?  Bailey also has a little
problem going to the bathroom in his litter box.  Any suggestions.

I would appreciate any comments or suggestions.

        Thanks, Tammy & Bailey