From:
Sharon Burbine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 1995 20:27:40 -0400
Just got word from a source who works at the State House that House Bill 295
is going in for a FORMAL SESSION before the House of Representatives TODAY,
Wed May 10.

It is imperative you call your local State Representative  TODAY,
Hopefully, we will have a last minute push.

If we get thru the House, the next step is the Senate.

Sorry for the short notice, but thats how politics are.  We as activists have
to live on the edge.

Thanks again, keep your fingers and paws crossed!