From:
gail cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 1995 17:29:20 EST
Anna:  I have taken Precious into numberous stores by putting her in
purse.  I let her look out when there is no one around and she usually
settled down.  Once at Barnes and Noble she did manage to unzip my
purse and was on her way out when I noticed her.  Fortunately on one
saw her.  Imagine the response!  I keep her leash on her just in cast
because she is so quick.

Elisa Beth:  I use Professional Pet Products on Precious.  The only address
is Professional Pet Products, Inc.  Miami, FL  33172.  It smells somewhat
like coconuts and her fur is very soft.

I have not told Precious about the Ferret Union, I intend to keep it from
her as long as I can.  She is spoiled enough.  She does like to curl up
in my arms while I read the ferret postings.  If she ever learns to read
I am in deep trouble.