From:
Kevin Woodyard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 21:24:38 -0500
Thanks to everyone for the kind comments and very appreciated advice on the
, as someone put it, 'Casper Custody Battle' :-). Casper ain't goin'
nowhere's. I think I knew the outcome before I ever wrote the letter. But it
helps to be supported by 6 to 900 friends. I think Casper knows too, he has
been real affectionate, a little more each day. He looks forward to the
trips out doors.

There were a few who thought I should return Casper to the original owners,
and your points were well taken. Still, I find that the points made by all
the supprtoers of keeping him to overpower the will to be kindhearted this time.
I only want what is best for my 'bud'. I think he'll only get the best from me.

To answer a few questions, No, they weren't good friends, just aquaintences <sp>
through another family member, who is impartial to the situation. No
agreement was made to return casper to them so he's mine, or I'm his, not
sure which yet.:-)

To Michael Phelps DVM>
        Give me the name and address od the Cretan who order this done to
the poor rescue ferret. My eyes are shooting flames from this decision. To
be blunt, excuse my french, I got really ***pissed*** off. Anyone who has
the gall and the downright spitefullness to pull such an inhumane act needs
to be put down themselves, though not in a peaceful manner like the ferret
was. I seem to remember something from a book called 'Chinese water torture'
and 'pungy stakes'. I would give anything to set individuals like this down
and just smack the livin' crap out them and make them hold a ferret
afterwards..

sorry about the ranting, jmtc's

Kevin and Casper(fuzzy terrorist!)   //Have you ever not known what you had//
                                    //until it was gone? Then when it came//
 Thanks..ya..da..da..da.da         //back, you find out you really didn't//
                                  //want it in the first place!   <-:   //