From:
Chris Weiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 18:36:37 -0500
I can't remember who had the question about the green slime diarrhea, but
when my female had it, my vet put her on amoxy drops, the pink stuff that
smells like bubble gum, for ten days and also had her on Kaopectate till the
diarrhea stopped.  That treatment worked very well-Amoxy for ten days
straight, and the Kao till the her poop was back to normal.  She didn't eat
much while on the Amoxy, but drank her usual amount.  Once the Amoxy was
through, she started eating and was frisky again in a short time.  Do not
give Pepto Bismol as it has aspirin in it which is toxic to fuzzbeans.  The
Kao is fine-mine loved the regular flavor which is supposed to be chocolate,
I think.  I gave an eyedropper full twice a day.  Hope this helps. Chris,
Willow, and Smudge