From:
heike fehl lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 15:06:54 -0700
A word on refrigerators. Our ferrets have the run of the house. But not
the kitchen! Our frige does not go all the way to the floor, and it would
be very easy for the little ones to get under it. I read somewhere that
this is very dangerous, since they could get into the motor behind the
refrigerator and could get very badly hurt. So - the kitchen is closed.
Heike, J.D. and the Babies Bianca & Fender.