From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 1995 18:02:02 -0500
to Scott:
I too wish to offer my sympathies on your loss of Toons.  Unfortunately
accidents do happen, but you should not be too hard on yourself.  If you wish
I can send you a copy of the Rainbow Bridge poem.  It was very helpful to us
when my wife's cat died 2 months ago.

to Kevin:
I agree with the others, don't give Casper back, no way, no how.  as was
stated before; they had their chance and blew it.  Especially since your son
has become attached to Casper that just further reinforces keeping Casper.
If they're so willing to buy you a replacement for Casper, they just as well
ought to buy themselves a replacement, hopefully they won't abandon it like
they did Casper.  Bottom line: Casper has found a happy home ...  yours!