Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 1995 12:06:04 +0500
We all have stories to tell about our critters, so let me talk a
little bit about Bandit and Dixie.  They are very different.

Bandit is about 4.5 years old, he is very quiet, well behaved, and
best of all, litter box trained.  He is a people person.  He follows
me everywhere I go and is always at my feet no matter what room in the
house I go.  If I'm sitting on the couch, he will jump up and curl up
in his favorite spot, next to the stuffed Black-footed ferret.
Bandit's favorite foods are raisins, bananas, Nutrical and linetone.
I've never had a ferret that would eat any kind of meat.

Dixie is 2 years and is hell on four feet.  Climber, explorer and
adventurer, best describes her.  She can and will get into everthing
that is'nt welded shut, that includes dining room table, kitchen
counters, silverware drawer, plants, trash can, you name it.  This can
be dangerous.  She once got into the wash machine when it was being
loaded and had rooted down to the bottom.  My wife realized after
about 7 minutes that she had stepped away from the machine with the
lid open.  Thank goodness she never went through the spin cycle.  What
a terrible experience having to open that lid not knowing what we
would find.  She was very fightened, but ok.  Dixie also likes to dig
on the carpet and won't use a litter box but we love her anyway.

Bob