From:
Denise L Voskuil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 1995 12:07:14 -0600
Thought I'd just let people know I'll be gone for a while - my home
computer is in the shop, as my fiddling with it came to naught.
Randall kept trying to steal the data cables that I'd pulled out of
the inside of the computer. :)  It might be gone for 2 weeks or so,
thus I'll be unsubscribing from the FML for a while.  I'm leaving
the university here, so I won't have access to the lab computers
after this weekend or so, and I don't know when I'll be losing
access to this account either.  So, I might be coming back with
another account, and probably in 2 weeks or so, but who knows? :)
I'll get the back issues then.

Take care, everyone, and good luck to all of those with ill ferrets
out there.  A special 'get well soon' to Fitch - sounds like he's
recovering nicely.

Happy ferreting, and hugs to your fuzzies,
Denise

--
/\\    ____  ,^-o, Denise Voskuil - [log in to unmask]
  ``-,'    `-';~~     Brain: "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"