From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 1995 20:41:53 -0700
Barbara Carlson: I relate to your mention of putting the dog in the
playpen for some peace and quiet. I had to do that with our newest
adopted ferret, Angel, when the others would attack her in the middle of
the night and she would start screaming. I put her in the large
ferret cage, by herself, cuddled up in the towels, and everyone was
content after that. Of course, now they're all getting along just fine.

To Grandma Judy Lunn: You sound like a good mom. Those ferrets are all
very fortunate -- both the ones with the Irish names and Taz.

To Amy & Dave and the gaggle of giggling ferrets: What is brewer's yeast?
What does it look like? Can I buy it in any grocery store? (Hey, even in
New Mexico we have big grocery stores.)