From:
Krystal Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 1995 12:26:50 -0500
>Ya know, we use a "constant waterer", too, and although Davey doesn't tip it
>per se, he certainly does manage to DRAG it all over the kitchen floor!
>Spilling lotsa water behind him in the process.  I guess the "moving water
>theory" is not limited to water that is flowing, but also includes water that
>is *traveling*!  8-
>Kelly & Michael,
>and the Feline Furries and Ferret Fuzzies

Yes indeed!  We were sitting in the living room recently when the cats
came flying out of the kitchen, and then we heard this scrap, splash,
scrap, splash, so we peeked around the corner just in time to see
Weehawk with his head and front feet in the cats water dispenser
bottom, and he was dragging/backing the dish zigzag all over the
kitchen!  The cats were quite insensed, not only was he playing in and
with their water, but he was also flooding the kitchen, which made it
impossible for them to get to their food without getting wet feet!  :)
We also went on an outing yesterday to celebrate it being so warm.
Both Weehawk and Silk decided that the very very muddy garden was the
best thing ever, making a great mud trench and completely spattering
me and their carrier with mud!  They came out with their noses all
muddy, but with an air of glee, and mud well dug! :)
They also wanted to send their best wishes to Fitch, both of them have
at one time or another charged passing cars, thankfully their leashes
were hooked to their carrier, they have since promised not to continue
their attempts to vanquish the metal dragons after hearing what one
did to poor Fitch!!!!  Here's to happy dooking in the near future!!!!!
Thanks for listening to silliness :)
krystal and the muddy duo "We're cold and muddy mom, let us in your
coat!  Please?"