From:
Bruce Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 1995 09:34:32 -0500
A reply to several comments in the last FML:

        To Laura L'Heureux concening ethoxyquin:

        Thank you for the update - I'm cutting it out and saving it in my
files.  I have heard a lot about ethoxyquin, but have not had the time to
find out much more about it.  Thanks for the succinct update.

        Concerning Nutro Max Cat - this is part of our older ferret's diet, as
well as several other brands.  I have never noticed a problem with any of the
 Nutro products, and all of our animals are on Nutro products in one form or
 another.

        To Anonymous Poster concerning Neupifen -

        I'm sorry, I have no experience with that product.  We pathologists
just don't keep up on the latest drugs on the market - just the latest
emerging diseases.  Perhaps Drs. Weiss or Phelps have some opinions...

Bruce Williams  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]