From:
Edward Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 1995 07:29:55 -0500
Anyone interesting in attending and/or showing their fuzzies, should E-mail
Flu in NJ through the AOL.  All entry packages, registration forms,
information, maps, etc., will be sent within the next two weeks to all
interested.

Any messages you are now receiving are coming from Edward 4483.  Do not send
E-mail to this AOL name.  Send them to Flu in
NJ.  You wil get a quicker response.

As I already told you, the Ferret Fiasco is to be held at the Ramada
Inn in Edison, New Jersey on June 24, l995 from 8:00 A.M. (or
earlier) until midnight.  Vendors welcome.  There will be judging, contests
and all kinds of goodies.

Hope to see you there.  We from LOS of New Jersey are all anxious to meet all
of you.

Happy "dancing" to you and all your fuzzies.

Love,  Franny and Chip (if you remember Chooch, Chip is the
"Chip off the old Chooch".)