From:
Elizabeth Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 1995 16:53:13 EST
Miana,

Thanks for the advice.
The other day while I was feeding frisky, she got up and went to her litterbox.
She passed a whole bunch of chewed up pieces of one of those super bouncy
rubber balls.  I went to her special hiding places and I found four more, all
chewed up into little pieces.  Ever since she passed that through, she has
been gaining more weight and acting like her playful self.  We thought it
would be hard to ease her back onto her regular diet, since she liked the baby
food so much.  But this morning, I heard some crunching in the kitchen,
and there she was eating away!
The rubber balls aren't allowed in the house anymore.  Hopefully Frisky will
recover.  We were planning to get her bred, but that will have to wait until
she is fully recovered.

Thanks again for the responses!
Janet and Frisky