From:
Todd & Andi Lockhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 1995 08:03:04 -0400
Hi!

About the ferret with 9 lives - our first ferret Noodles once fell (not as
far) at my parents house when she was investigating their railing. My
parents have a split level - so she fell from the upstairs to the
downstairs without ever hitting a step! We also expected the worst, but it
turned out that our worst was finding her, since she had already run off
and was busy elsewhere (the downstairs was off-limits). I'm glad yours is
OK, and hope it stays that way!

During our weekly ear cleaning I noticed Huey has ear spots, but they are
different from Franklin's, who I believe is a MF ferret. Huey's dots are
black (not greenish) and there is one deep in a little crevice and one
behind his ear on his head! Is he from somewhere other than MF - or were
they just really sloppy with their tatoo placement one day?

Andi