From:
James Makowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 14:34:59 -0500
I recently obtained an old piece of linoleum from my Fraternity House.
The landlord left it there and it wasn't very large so I jokingly said I
was going to take it.  They encouraged me to and I did.  It was a scrap
piece left over from when the landlord redid the kitchen.  Anyway, I have
had every intention on lining Nibbles' cage floor with something, but
until now I didn't know where I'd get that something from.  Now that I
have it, how do I put it down?  Do I just unroll it and let it flatten
out, then just cut it to size and put it in?  Is there a safe way to
attach it to the wire floor?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Nibbles is getting wonderful at using the litter pan, but still goes from
the landing between the ground floor and top floor.  Sometimes she's too
lazy I guess.  I figure that the linoleum will stop stuff from going
through the wire floor.  Especially her food when she digs in her food
"bowl."  It's frustrating having her lose more than half her food down
through the wire because of her digging.  I don't make a lot of money,
and wasting of food doesn't go over too well with me.  If she wasn't so
darned cute, bang zoom!!!!!  Instead, when I get angry with her I just
hug her for a long time.  Still being young, that's more of a torture
than any physical hurt I could inflict (if I could bring myself to
inflict it).  Please help me attach this linoleum.

Thanks,
Jim and Nibbles ("Dad, let me go!  I wanna run around!!!  Dad!!!!!!!!!")