From:
James Makowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 1995 09:02:31 -0500
Sorry I forgot to mention this before.  All my MF ranting and raving took
over my mind because I have an MF ferret and don't want to hear all those
nasty stories about how they treat their ferrets and how mine is going to
live a shorter life than others.

Anyway, my fiance was flipping around the stations on Sunday while I was
cooking a late dinner.  She stopped on America's Funniest Home Videos.
She screamed for me to come and look, but by the time I even had a chance
to break free the clip was over.  I can't exactly remember what she said
the clip was about, but she said it was definitely a ferret and very
funny (but then again when is a ferret _not_ funny?).  Considering all
the humurous things ferrets do, I'm surprised AFHV is not flooded with
video tapes of ferrets getting into their usual brand of mischief.  Maybe
when I get a camcorder, I'll start documenting Nibbles' antics and send
them in to AFHV.  Who knows, maybe those tight-butt politicians who still
refuse to legalize ferrets in 2(?) states will realize what kind of pain
they are inflicting upon the ferret lovers of their state.

If anyone out there, by some freak chance, has captured that AFHV on tape
and transferred it to some type of computerized movie (QuickTime or MPEG
or something), I'd be up for receiving it.  Also, I think this has been
asked before, but does anyone have a scan of the picture of James Doohan
with his two ferrets from People(?) magazine?  I'd love to get that as
well.

Re$gards,
Jim and Nibbles