Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 14 May 1995 22:27:52 CDT
From:
Christine Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

I have a suggestions for those ferrets who LOVE cow's milk.  GOAT'S MILK.
As far as I can tell, its perfectly safe and doesn't have the bad stuff
that cow's milk has.  It also doesn't run the risks of diahrea, and hence
dehydration.  When Nina had the green virus, I gave her goat's milk - she
so loves milk, and I just wanted to give her something, anything she
would stomach to help her recover.  Ever since, she begs for it (and she
begs for regular milk like crazy too).

A co-worker of mine, who raises cattle on the side, had a very sick calf.
I'll make the long story short, but in the end, he swears by goat's milk,
said it saved the calf's life.  He told me all about the wonderful
nutrients it has in it, and he knows his stuff.  I can find it at Kopp's
food center in the herbal/nature section.  You can also find it at most
health stores/ co-ops/ alternative food stores.  Its about $2.39/0.5
gallon (and 2% milk here is anywere from $1.79 - $2.19/gallon).

Chris.
Who also *likes* the smell of skunks!  (I can't understand why others
                                        find it so repulsive :)

Madison, WI             w/ green ribbons on car for CA ferret legalization