Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 10 May 1995 19:54:45 EDT
From:
"Dr. Gary Holowicki" <[log in to unmask]>
Re: [log in to unmask], Subject: Question, oddity, and a story
>"An oddity...out youngest...repeatedly stick her face into the water
>almost up to her ears.

        I have two, Fred who lies forward on the cat's large water dish, sticks
his face in it, and browses from left to right, and back again several times.
It's like he's looking for fish, or something!  A scream to watch!  (Fred is my
first "rescue" that a woman found roaming on a side street & thought it was my
Timmy when he was missing as he looked similar.)  Maby he lived where there were
fish?
     My Son's Mr. Spaz that I am indefinitely sitting is another. Since my Son
got 5 kittens who were abandoned by their mom, he bottle fed them & now their
his kids.  When he moved to a pet free apt. they told him the cats, or the
ferrets (2), but not both. So Mr. Spaz will stick his face in up to his ears,
stay still like he's listening for the sound of a submarine or something, then
lift up his head & shake all over anything close.  Maby they were divers in
their past lives?  the Chinese say that if you lead a very good life you can
come back as a cat, so maby if we're extra good we can be a ferret next time?
        I just keep a towel handy & figure it's cheap entertainment!
Enjoy,  Gary

PS.  Timmy is doing very well, very glossy coat now, and about as much energy as
anyone else.  I feed the mix (some 16+ oz./day) to the whole crew of 7 others,
less the Deliver 2.0 since they're fat enough.  Silky's bald tail & back of the
hips spot are completely grown in with thick, silky smooth (hence her name) fur.
G.