Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 8 May 1995 13:35:04 EDT
From:
gail cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Debbie Riccio - I also love the smell of ferrets.  It reminds me of the
smell of young puppies.  I inhale the smell of skunks.  I had a friend
who loved the smell so much all her "real" friends delivered any road
kill skunks they found on her door step.

Jason Stewert - There is a RI Ferret Assoc. which is headed by Holly Cyr
in North Kingstown.  Her phone number is in the Narragansett telephone
book.  She may have information about the legal battle to sell ferrets
in RI.  If you get any information, please let me know as I would like
to help out too.